Happy 11 Year Anniversary everyone!
Song & Surf is the jewel of Port Renfrew and a showcase of the Canadian West Coast. It embodies what we love: close friends, amazing Canadian musical talent, a backdrop of ocean and mountains, all enjoyed from a hot tub on the beach or cozied up by the fire (beer always in hand).
Small and intimate, this event has very limited tickets (they’ll be gone fast). Taking place in Port Renfrew, BC over the BC Family Day long weekend, it’s the perfect retreat to breathe in the fresh coast air and stare at the mountains. It’s about bonfires on the beach with your best and new friends. Please come and join us!
NO DRINKING AND DRIVING.
Food and beverages will be available at all venues.
Remember – this event is 19+ and 2 pieces of ID will be required.
Port Renfrew is a quiet peaceful community so we ask that all attendees respect our neighbours well transiting to and from accommodations.
Have an amazing time!!
A few reminders to help you and the community enjoy the weekend:
- *This is a quiet community. Please respect your neighbours & keep quiet when in the streets.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING. The police will have roadblocks set up.
- Please visit our great local restaurants for breakfast and lunch.
- The main venue will have food and drinks.
- The general store is open between 11am-7pm.
- There is NO BANK MACHINE in Port Renfrew but the store will do cash back when able.
Any questions? Call Big Fish Lodge at 250-647-0036 or swing by & talk to a Big Fish Attendant.
Questions? | CONTACT US